Cleaning services customized to your individual needs.
We have a passion for cleaning – and answers to your questions! Check out some of the most frequently asked questions below.
Do we require you to sign a contract?
No, there is no need for you to commit as we will work to earn your devotion!
When do you pay us?
For residences, we invoice you upon completion of the job. Commercial clients are invoiced on a monthly basis.
Do we have references?
We do! After all, word-of-mouth is the key to our success. We are happy to supply references upon request.
Are we insured?
Yes, fully. We do not want you to worry about a thing!
Where and what, exactly, do we dust?
We dust all furniture, the trim around doors and floors, doors and ceiling fans, blinds as well as nick-knacks and pictures. We do not dust wall hangings or drapes.
How do we wash the floor?
We are not afraid to roll up our sleeves to ensure your property is clean, so if requested we scrub your floors on our hands and knees, inch by inch.
Do we move furniture when vacuuming?
For smaller, lighter furniture such as dining chairs, yes. But for larger, more bulky furniture we vacuum under furniture only if that section of carpet is accessible.
What do we clean in the bathroom?
We scrub all showers, bathtubs and toilets. And we wipe down toilets from the top of the tank to the base. We also clean mirrors, wipe down counters, polish faucets, dust or wipe down cabinets and vanities and clean floors.
What do we clean in the kitchen?
We scrub cook tops and clean ovens, clean sinks, wipe down the outside of appliances, wipe down the exterior of cupboards and cabinets and wash floors.
How long will it take to clean my house?
The answer is as unique as you! It all depends on the size and condition of your house. Contact us to get a customized estimate specific to your home.
Do we use “green” products?
It is up to you! You supply the products, either your favorites or those we recommend to you. Just let us know your preference and we’ll use the products you provide to us. We recommend the following products:
- Pine Sol (original scent) – we dilute it, and use to wipe down surfaces that all purpose cleaner can be used on, as well as wash floors.
- Bar Keeper’s Friend – we use it to scour out sinks and bathtubs. We also rely on it to tackle stubborn stains on toilets and other porcelain surfaces, as well as stainless steel surfaces.
- Vinegar and water – we use it for shiny surfaces like counters, windows, mirrors and appliances.
- The Works Toilet Bowl Cleaner — we use it to clean toilets to remove water rings, hard water deposits and keep your toilets looking brand new.
- Magic Erasers — we use magic (literally) erasers to tackle those hard to clean, stubborn stains on walls, doors, soap scum in tubs and showers etc…
What kinds of tasks are not included in our residential cleaning services?
We are exclusively a cleaning service. Therefore, we do not:
- organize cupboards, cabinets, drawers or closets
- launder sheets or articles of clothing
- iron sheets, articles of clothing or curtains
- clean out litter boxes
- polish silver
- wash full windows
- clean out refrigerators
- pet sitting or dog walking
What is the difference between maintenance cleaning and in-depth cleaning?
Maintenance cleaning is performed on a routine schedule (for example, weekly) and is generally completed in a shorter period of time. It is most commonly used for general upkeep of a home or office building. In-depth cleaning, on the other hand, is much more time consuming, as it involves detailed work. This type of cleaning is typically used for jobs like rigorous spring or fall cleaning, move-ins or move-outs and new construction.
We are happy to answer any additional questions you may have! Simply give us a call at 815-501-5882.